During this uncertain time, the Callistus Smith Agency team wants to do everything we can to keep you and our community safe, healthy, and happy. We have compiled a list of resources that may be helpful during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reach out to us if we can do anything to help you.
- CDC’s Daily Life & Coping– Resources including a household checklist, information on stress and coping, caring for children, and more
- CDC’s Cloth Face Mask Instructions– Includes sew and no-sew instructions
- 1siCares: Southern Indiana’s Chamber of Commerce’s Resources and Updates– Updates regarding business operations and more
- CDC’s Schools, Workplaces, & Community Resources
- Working from Home and Working from Home with Kids Resources
- Macaroni Kid’s Easy Crafts, Recipes, & More for Kids
- Floyd County’s and Clark County’s Health Department Pages
- State of Indiana’s Resource Page
- Keystone Insurance Group’s Resource Page
Please visit this link for Callistus Smith Agency’s response to COVID-19, and how we are doing our part to protect our community and our team.
If you find any other resources that are helpful and would like to have them added to this list, please submit them in the form below.